TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All classes need to be booked via the website, email to email@example.com or by calling 9448 0004.
- Package classes must be taken within one calendar year of the booking.
- Vouchers must be redeemed within one calendar year of purchase.
- Surfing lessons will not be cancelled due to rain, but maybe cancelled if the weather conditions are deemed to be dangerous, or if the surf is too small to run a class.
- All customers will be given a full refund or a credit if the class is cancelled.
- Refund or credit will be given to clients if they cancel their lesson, and providing they give Surfing WA at least 24 hours notice.
- If clients fail to arrive or cancel on the day, then they will forfeit their payment.
- Data collection
When you purchase a lesson or gift certificate, we need to know your name, address, email address and phone number to be able to contact you should any problem arise. We also need the same details for the client should there be any need to contact them.
- Other contact
Clients may allow us to send our regular newsletter that contains promotional and general information.
- Third parties
We do not sell, trade or hire your personal information to any third parties.